Instant business insights and reports, ad-hoc analyses
By using in a proactive way a Business Intelligence solution you can get stronger, more satisfied customers and higher profits, thanks to greater customer retention and more sales to every customer.
Transart, with its 19 years experience in Business Intelligence, helps you understand the deep story of your data and offers you support for taking the right decisions at the right moment.
Take full advantage of quick, actionable insights and understand with ease where to optimize your business.
- Get access to information that you can actually use.
- Eliminate guesswork. All the reports you need are delivered in time, so you can get access to critical and accurate answers regarding your questions for making immediate decisions.
- Take advantage of more accurate resource allocation. You will know which areas of your business need more resources so you can take the appropriate actions.
- Find out more about your business and how you can improve it.
- Monitor real-time critical KPIs using easy to understand dashboards.
- Learn more about the performance of your departments and operational activities.
- Identify profitable customers, understand business returns on various products, and target troublesome spots within the firm.
- Improve day-to-day decision-making by taking accurate fact-based decisions.
- Identify new opportunities and improve sales and negotiations with your partners.
- Take full advantage of “What if” analysis.
- Gain a better understanding of the company’s past, present and future.
- Faster and more accurate reporting, analysis or planning to empower better business decisions.
- Business Intelligence has the capacity to help employees do their jobs in a more efficient manner and boost up their satisfaction.
- Gain competitive advantages, increase customer satisfaction and your revenues.
- Save headcounts that previously had to do labour work in order to provide you with the reports you needed.
- Improve inventory management and supply chain logistics. Spot anomalies in inventory with ease.
- Maintain only one version of the truth that is available to all the interested team members.
- Get answers to all your questions, plus extra answers (insights) to questions you did not even think of yet.
- Pinpoint up-selling as well as cross-selling opportunities.
- Gain valuable insight into your customer’s behaviour.